Subscribe to Football Mood
Subscribe to Football Mood
Subscribe to Football Mood by mail

Word: Boring tiki-taka

9:03 AM Posted by Ramzi


The word on the street complains about how boring the Spanish Tike-taka football is. And I have to agree with that. I remember when I was a child playing football with my older uncle in the backyard. He used to dribble the ball around me in circles showing up his dominance. I used to chase the ball desperately trying to win it back. It took me ages to succeed. Then in one moment or two he used to win it back again. That was so.damn.Boring.


Lot of Kamaras' in nowadays football, though not as entertaining... 




Bookmark and Share
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Response to "Word: Boring tiki-taka"

  1. Anonymous_69 Said,

    LOL! Now that must have been one hell of a boring game.

    Posted on July 12, 2010 at 6:53 PM

     

Post a Comment

Followers